My Boots n Me is your inspirational source for hundreds of day and weekend trips around Vancouver and British Columbia, Canada. For families and photographers British Columbia has something to offer everyone. Stop awhile and savor what Mother Nature has in store for you.
You will never be disappointed.

~~Karen Cooper~~

BC, Rain and Waterfalls

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Best Places to See in BC - Gordon River


One of the most beautiful rivers
in British Columbia I have 
had the privilege to see is 
on the southewest coast of
Vancouver Island.
 The Gordon River is
with its many rapids, pools,
and drops.
The day I saw her, the Gordon
River was sodden in torrential rains
and autumn colours, sinuous
mists and the haunting cry of white swams
and loons.
I was lucky enough to spend a few hours
here. Reveling in the
intimate bond with Mother Nature
 as she revealed her 
timeless spirit and infinite beauty to me.

0 comments: